Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Second day update!

Hey all -

Thanks for all the well wishes!  (Please, oh please, don't make me post all of this on Facebook! One online system is about all I can keep up with - so I'll drop in there and let you know when we have updates, and you can follow the link here.)

All is going really well - one correction: we won't have gas till a bit later in the week.  (Have to get Weights and Measures out first. But the pumps are ready as soon as we get approval.)

To answer a few questions and respond to some requests: we do have a lot of gluten-free products. We also have a nice selection of organic produce - lettuce, green peppers, broccoli, avocado, onions, garlic, yams and potatoes, oranges, apples, bananas and tomatoes.  We also have a great line of fresh nuts, from mixed to pistachios, walnuts and almonds, salted and non-salted.

I would love to offer some more along the lines of prepared foods for the deli as well.  The natural foods distributor can offer us some fantastic sesame noodles and Hunan dumplings - a lot of really tasty vegetarian dishes, and, come the fall, they can ship us Moosewood soups.  Boar's Head also offers a nice line of prepared salads - potato and pasta.

I am also seeking local vendors for eggs and chicken.  If you know anyone, please let me know, or ask them to drop by.

I am also willing to order organic products by the case for interested folks - just drop in and see me.

Again, thanks a ton for everyone's good wishes!!  Can't wait to see you in Medusa!

No comments:

Post a Comment